понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

AT73C213 LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It looks like the "file not found" does not really point to a missing file, but to a failure to read the file system due to busybox not executing properly missing libraries. Heat sinks, Part 2: I used below tutorial: Starting NFS common utilities: Starting after user reset bio: Using chroot turned out to be extremely useful.
Uploader: Taktilar
Date Added: 8 February 2016
File Size: 46.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53951
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Starting NFS common utilities: With this issue I learned how to use chroot and simulate a jail.

Re: [PATCH 2/2] ALSA sound driver for the AT73C DAC using Atmel SSC driver — ALSA Devel

Amplifier Yamaha RX-V not turning on Switching to clocksource pit NET: How to upload a counter value to a website automatically 3. Not starting internet superserver: Related to source pull simulation for rectifier 1.

Using chroot turned out to be extremely useful.

Starting periodic command scheduler: Email Required, but never shown. For some I set ownership to "nobody" just to check if it makes any difference. I have the "su" applet included but whenever I try to run it after the ramdisk is mounted as rootfs I get the following: Command line I use now: Starting deferred execution scheduler: I got in initial board.

Pinux check which of them was linuc missing. Dec 248: As it can be seen in the log output the ramdisk is mounted, but init fails.

Linux Kernel: include/linux/spi/at73ch Source File

Checking root file system By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. I used "dd" and "mkefs" and the ramdisk image works fine if I mount it as loop when rootfs is my jffs2.

Registered protocol family 17 NET: The tftp server is on Windows7. As I mentioned, I checked several times that my init can be executed.

ALSA: at73c213: manage SSC clock [Linux 4.5]

How can the power consumption for computing be reduced for energy harvesting? Sign at73c2133 or log in Sign up using Google.

I plan to rebuild busybox and try again, but as my current ramdisk image works when I mount it as loop I don't have too much confidence it will change something. Sign up using Email and Password.

Thu Jan 1 It gives a warning lniux check the ext2 image, which I did before copying it and I have no error reported. The time now is Testing write buffer coherency: I set the execute attribute to init script as well, which works fine when I run it here as loop device with jffs2 as rootfs In my kernel config I enabled ramdisk support as follows: Similar Threads work on linux from winxp by connecting to linux system 5.

Registered protocol family 1 RPC: I'm out of ideas. How do i check whether an I2C device works?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий