понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

DIGITAL CONCEPTS 98379 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I will never but another sakar camera in my life. Make Offer - Loading Add to watch list Remove from watch list. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Please assign your manual to a product:
Uploader: Moogugrel
Date Added: 15 April 2016
File Size: 6.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26816
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Are you a Sakar Camera Expert? Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Aug 21, 98397 Cameras. I quickly found out that there are many components I need to know about when buying a camera and look for product reviews.

No additional import charges at delivery! The max point reward for comcepts a question is It came with a software installation disk for PhoTags Express. Actually it was my first digital camera I bought and I thought all were the same.

Digital Concepts

All Things New N Old. Your answer needs to include more details to help people.

Resume making your offerif the page does not update immediately. Login to post Please use English characters only. Sakar Spider-Man 3 Digital That was okay but if the 983799 went dead or were to low than I would lose all my pictures.

SOLVED: I purchased a Digital Concepts (Sakar) - Fixya

People who viewed this item also viewed. Please enter a valid ZIP Code.

See all allthingsnewnold has no other items for sale. Free shipping and returns. This item will ship to United Statesbut the seller has not specified shipping options. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. You can't post conmments that contain dlgital email address.

My daughter assisted me with turning the tower over so it layed flat on the floor. Not finding what you are looking for? Somewhere, I lost the software CD that came with the camera and now I don't know what to do. Windows suggested I go to the manufacturer and obtain dkgital software download, which I am trying to find now, but so far no luck. I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher.

DIGITAL CONCEPTS NEW DIGITAL CAMERA ITEM # | eBay

Seller information allthingsnewnold Any suggestions would help. You should be able to down load it off the net and get them or plug the cam in to your usb and conncepts into my computer and open them up in windows media. Sign in to check out Check out as guest.

View more digital cameras. Sakar CyberPix Digital Camera.

Sakar Kids Small Digital Camera Series 98379 3 in 1 Movies Webcam

You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing. Learn more - opens in new window or tab. Sakar-Digital Concepts - Digital Camera.

Helpful 2 Not Helpful 1 Comment Flag.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий