четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

KINGSTON DATA TRAVELER 2 WIN98 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It tries to boot up ok but runs into a stop that displays tht it has found the USB port and needs a driver for it. This software is the treasure! Flaming or offending other users Illegal activities: Using Notepad edit config. You can't post answers that contain an email address. I had been going around in circles beforehand. Sure wish I could do this job for the old lady.
Uploader: Shakagul
Date Added: 5 April 2008
File Size: 30.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97266
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The original disks and CDs went the way of a fire a few years ago and I have been trying to reconstruct the operating systems from another old pc along with Colorado tapes.

Windows 98 USB Mass Storage Device Drivers

A direct download to my 98 os computer was needed to allow flash memory to d-load my files and the transfer to the new computer was smooth. A Windows 98 laptop? Posted on Jan 02, Every time I try to open it a windows pops up asking me to format it. L ordi ayant un bluetoothne reconnait pas l enceinte bluetoth sony? I will try to give you link.

Kingston DataTraveler II Driver - Software Patch

Back to Storage forum 24 total posts. Thank you very much for this info.

Reinis 5 years ago. How do I get new 2gb and larger flashdrives to work with Windows 98 nonupgrade version 4.

Also advise if this is a Traceler or Laptop. Ian 3 months ago. Hi Go to this link and download the driver for your pendrive, install and you should be ok.

Add Your Answer Tips for a great answer: Open My Computer and your flash drive or device should be visible. Nice… I can see the files as loaded under E: How to to get it. I am able to read a recently purchased 32 GB drive.

How To Install USB Mass Storage Device on Windows 98

They have just recently updated some of their drivers that include Win 98 and 98SE drivers from the flash drive winn98 onces like data travelers just go to their web page and check.

Proffitt Forum moderator April 17, Verify you are using the service pack that came out just before year Where i can find a kingston u3 data traveler driver for win98?

When you remove the flash drive the icon for the F: Posted on Aug 28, If still you didn't found. I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. You can't post conmments that contain an email address.

Yours might be different. Matt 3 years ago.

I had drives A: Let me know how it goes for you Hope this helps. What make and model are you trying to install this on? It looks like they only have flash drives for MB, but it's certainly a start.

Plug it in and the F: Proffitt Forum moderator November 16, 8:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий